Today we went on a Shelling adventure to North Island by Georgetown. This is a 3-4 hour tour where they take you out to an island and you are given an opportunity to look for seashells. During the cruise we saw an Eagle and some dolfins and while we were shelling we saw blue crabs and a sting ray. It was a lot of fun! Regretably I didn't take my camera while we were shellling as they advised that we leave all electronics on the boat for fear that they would get damaged.
 |
| I was up at 6:00 a.m. to get pictures of the sunrise. Regrettably there wasn't much colour this morning. |
 |
| This was so funny, as soon as I was taking this shot a wave spashed over the railing of the boat and we all got wet. |
 |
| I hope you know where you are going?? |
 |
| The island. |
 |
| Eagle in the tree. |
The girls thoroughly enjoyed the boat ride and time spent collecting the shells. We found some pretty large welks, star fish and other treasures. I smile while typing this as every shell was beautiful to the girls. It was an enjoyable time.
On our way home we stopped for some fresh shrimp. These were caught this morning so we thought it might be nice to try some right out of the ocean. I will say that they were amazing. We cooked 3 lbs of shrimp and they melted in your mouth. I normally don't like shrimp but there was no fishy taste to these at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment