Thursday, 16 August 2012

Planning the route

Officially Ralph and I are now on vacation!! Whooohoooo.  We're doing the last minute things like cutting the grass, planning the route, exchanging money.  I hope we don't forget anything.  As I've gotten older I've found it's better to make a list and add to it and mark off what's been packed and what hasn't.  It's usually a safe bet that I'll forget something, but at least I'll remember most of the things.

We pick up our rental car on Saturday and we'll pack it all up in the evening before we leave. That way when we wake up early we won't need to worry about anything except the stuff that comes out of the fridge.

I still want to drop by at the church and pick up a couple of sermons and then I think we're all set.  Tomorrow we plan to visit with Mom and Dad and then on Saturday the family is having a bbq for Ralph's dad in celebration of his 83rd birthday.  The days are full and I'm sure that the time will fly by, but I hope it doesn't go too fast because then the summer will be over.

1 comment:

Writers Block said...

You are so totally organized! I bet you're having fun right now!