Before we left on vacation - I took a golf lesson with Nick. I want to write down these pointers as they have really helped me this week.
The 6 things to remember when hitting a ball:
1. Ensure that the eyelets of your arms are facing upward
2. Your club must be at "belt buckle" angle - not belly button
3. Club must be toward the inside left thigh
4. Start with your club in the middle of your stance, then move forward towards your ball
5. Ensure that your left eye is behind the ball
6. Keep your head behind the ball and curve your back on the right side
A lot to remember BUT if you do it right, the ball flies.
1 comment:
Will need some explanations on some points. Not following or should I say not understanding all you say here. As long as you are having fun all is good.
Teresa
Post a Comment