Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Our first golf game

It was quite the night and I wasn't sure that I'd be able to play golf today.  I think I had food poisoning or something, but I was up and running to the bathroom several times last night.  Poor Ralph, I don't think he slept much, but thankfully this morning I felt better.





We were up early and ready to go for our first game.  We have two rounds booked at Wescott Plantation. It's a very interesting course and plays very well.  The people there are all really nice.  Our game was fun - we didn't have anyone behind us so it was a nice relaxing round.  I played well - thanks to some good tips that I got from Nick on Friday. The golf lesson certainly helped and my game was pretty good. I was able to keep pretty close to Ralph although he always is at least 1 stroke better than me.   Two bad holes, so overall not too disappointing. 

No comments: