Well it certainly has become nice these past couple of days. Great weather for working on the house! I spoke to Ralph last night and things are progressing slowly. It's difficult to work without electricity. Our neighbours have been kind enough to let them use their power so he has an extension cord from their house to ours, but during the day he is using that to help with the placement of the "rotting wood" that he is finding as he removes the siding. Some of the foam is up although Ralph as saying that they've been asked not to remove all the siding because of the fear of rain. He's not sure how he's going to manage this because he has to go back to work on Monday. I'm going to take Monday morning off, to meet with the Hydro in order to get our power restored.
It's funny how dependant you are with the power. I had to call Ralph on his cell phone because all our home phones are plugged in and I don't think they work without power. I asked him to send me some pictures :-) without thinking of course, and he can't do that either because we don't have power. Oh well, I'll post new "house" pictures on Monday when I return.
Things are going very well here. Laura had a bit of a busier night with Hailey getting up twice. Haily is a bit of spitter so we have to be careful to make sure she doesn't lay on her back. She sleeps well. She seems to have her fussy period during the day, it moves from morning to afternoon. It certainly isn't bad and it doesn't include crying. She just likes to be held.
Today I am going out at lunch time with Herma. She wants to take me to a shop that she thinks I will find interesting. I will be nice to visit with her. I've been taking lots of pictures and updating my album. I have a lot of pictues of Jordan that I can use when I go to the retreat next week. We have so much fun together. I'm looking forward to our next week together in July. The fresh air will be really good for her and she has a lot of energy that she can use up in the field behind our trailer. We spent an hour outside yesterday playing with the toy's, blowing bubbles and drawing with chalk on the driveway. She just loves to be outside and the day was so beautiful.
It's funny how dependant you are with the power. I had to call Ralph on his cell phone because all our home phones are plugged in and I don't think they work without power. I asked him to send me some pictures :-) without thinking of course, and he can't do that either because we don't have power. Oh well, I'll post new "house" pictures on Monday when I return.
Things are going very well here. Laura had a bit of a busier night with Hailey getting up twice. Haily is a bit of spitter so we have to be careful to make sure she doesn't lay on her back. She sleeps well. She seems to have her fussy period during the day, it moves from morning to afternoon. It certainly isn't bad and it doesn't include crying. She just likes to be held.
Today I am going out at lunch time with Herma. She wants to take me to a shop that she thinks I will find interesting. I will be nice to visit with her. I've been taking lots of pictures and updating my album. I have a lot of pictues of Jordan that I can use when I go to the retreat next week. We have so much fun together. I'm looking forward to our next week together in July. The fresh air will be really good for her and she has a lot of energy that she can use up in the field behind our trailer. We spent an hour outside yesterday playing with the toy's, blowing bubbles and drawing with chalk on the driveway. She just loves to be outside and the day was so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment