Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Monday, 30 April 2007
I'm on a diet!
Follow me as I take the long journey to loose weight and feel better! Yup, it's time to shed those winter hibernation pounds and work diligently towards my bathing suit figure... Hah, that will take some doing, but I'm determined. Already in the past 2 weeks I have lost 5.5 lbs so I'm encouraged. Today I went back on my strick regime of water, water, water and lots of walking. Oakley will certainly benefit from this! This evening Teresa and I met and we walked Oakley for the long block. It was a nice evening for walking. I'm tired now and my heel is sore, but it feels good to do this and I seriously want to maintain this and loose those unwelcomed extra pounds. Ralph has promised to keep a close eye on my eating habits and I'm sure with his help, I'll make progress. I'll report on my progress as I go along. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment