Tuesday, 17 April 2007

More rain in the forecast











Well, once again, spring is bringing with it lots of rain. Yesterday was a windy and rainy day here in St. Thomas. Ralph is also disappointed that the weather is noat co-operating and allowing him to complete his work. Last night he focused his attention on extending the outside taps and it was a frustrating experience for him. He worked until 11:00 p.m. trying to get the work done and now he says he has to do more again tonight. I hope that it won't be quite as difficult as last night.

I enjoyed a wonderful day with Laura, Jordan and Hailey. Hailey spent the bulk of it sleeping. She hardly makes a sound. I'm amazed at how content she is. Laura gave her a bath last night - that was something! She doesn't like the bath and she cried at the top of her lungs. It was amazing that as soon as Laura took her out of the bath, she immediately stopped crying and promptly fell asleep. She already is sleeping between 4 and 5 hours at night time and her awake time seems to be in the morning. Laura is pretty blessed with this little one as she is then able to get enough sleep for herself as well. Jordan enjoys pulling out all the toys and then chases Oakley around the room with them. Poor Oakley, I think he's exhausted by the end of the day and looks forward to his crate where he can get some rest.

No comments: