Sunday, 29 April 2007

Creative Memories weekend











We had a wonderful time this weekend at the Creative Memories Retreat. Teresa and I shared a room and Grace and Janette were in the room next to us. We certainly got a lot of work done on our albums and I really enjoyed myself there. It was so nice to spend the weekend with Teresa and catch up, and to also share the weekend with Janette and Grace. We finished off each evening in Teresa and my room where we all enjoyed a nice glass of wine and talked about all sorts of things. I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend with my extended family. Claudia and her team did an excellent job hosting the event and the place that we stayed at was awesome. I would highly recommend this Inn for any small function that you might think of hosting. It was the Erin Country Inn. It has 8 bedrooms and is perfect for this type of get together. The food was very good, the room's pleasant and well decorated and the host's were very friendly and accommodating.

While I was away, Ralph and Ron cut out the new dining room windows. I think that will make a huge difference. I'm very happy with how this is going to look.
When I got home today, Ralph and I took Oakley for a nice long walk. I'm tired now, but I feel good because of it.

No comments: