Monday, 9 April 2007

We're expecting a new Grandchild today


Well, today is the day! We've been waiting for our new grandchild for months now and the day has finally arrived. I'm so excited. Ralph is at work, but he check's in periodically to see if I have heard anything. He called Laura and Jay on his way to work to wish them well. Laura wanted to be at the Hospital by 6:00 a.m. this morning. Why does it seem to take so long? I'm not a woman of patience, so I find I'm constantly watching the clock and praying for the baby to be delivered quickly. I worry about Laura and how painful it might be. She is strong, this I know, but at the same time, she is also nervous because of her previous experience with Jordan. I know that the Lord will watch over her. It is all in his timing but I just wish it would go faster. I plan to spend a week with them and will head to St. Thomas on Sunday. I can't wait to hold my new grandchild in my arms and to share this special time with them. It will be fun to see Jordan's reaction to this change in her family.

No comments: