Well by now I guess many of you are wondering how we are doing with the weight loss. I'm having difficulty updating my weight loss tracker, but I'm up to 12 lbs off. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I'm happy. I'm gaining muscle mass which weighs more than fat so it will take time for things to balance out.
Guess what!! I have lost 14 inches of body fat since we started with our trainer. Thats right!! 14 inches in 6 weeks. Am I excited.. You better believe it...
Teresa too is doing extremely well. I am so proud of her..
We only have one more session with our trainer and then we're finished. Teresa and I have a good sense of what we need to keep doing. Amy has certainly motivated us so I feel confident that we'll keep up with the hard work that we've been doing. We've got an objective that we're working towards and a wedding that we want to look great at, so I'm confident that we'll achieve the results.. We still have 6 months to go...
What a great week this is turning out to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment