Monday, 17 March 2008

A day out with my sisters!




I never thought I'd do it, but Teresa and Marian convinced me to go and have a pedicure. Now I won't say that I enjoyed the chair like everyone else raves about, but having my feet cleaned up was quite an experience. I couldn't believe the amount of skin that comes off your feet when they take the "cheese grater" to them. Unbelieveable!! My nails look very beautiful and they really do a nice job trimming and filing. My feet haven't looked this good since I was 10 years old. I think Marian got a kick out of watching me. Everytime they massaged my feet I would burst out laughing, because those of you that know me well will know that I am very ticklish....the poor girl who was assigned to me. I gave her a slightly bigger tip to thank her for her patience with me...

It was really nice to have Sandra with us as well. She got the full treatment. While her feet were being done, they gave her a manicure as well.Will I do it again?? I think so! It was fun. Wouldn't it be great to have Laura, Karen, Liz and Kristen along as well. Now that would be a real girls day out!!

No comments: