Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Only 1 more sleep

Can you believe it! The time is almost here. I have packed and repacked at least 2 times and I think I'll do it again today. I don't want to bring to much, yet with the weather being so different at each of the cities we are going to, I just don't know exactly what will work. I wish I could look at it as easily as Ralph. He just shrugs his shoulders and says "oh well", if we don't have the right clothes, we'll just buy what we need... No big deal. I just don't want to freeze at the Grand Canyon....oh well...

Today I will spend the time doing my housework and making sure that everything is in order. The fridge is clean, the floors are vacummed already, but I think they'll need one more go over. Oakley is really shedding right now. I'll clean the bathrooms and air out the bedrooms and then I'm done.

Tonight Teresa and Lawrence will come by with their suitcases. We'll pack the car tomorrow and be ready to leave once everyone finishes work. It sure is going to be alot of fun... I can't wait!!

No comments: