The morning came with a beautiful sunrise as well as warm temperatures. I was up very early but decided to go back to bed for a while. When I awoke at 6:30 I was shocked at how much colour was already in the sky. I quickly got dressed and headed down to the beach. The sky was very pretty with wispy clouds. I just love it when this happens as it adds so much more to the sunrise.
What a beautiful day we had. Our tee time was just after 10:00 and by the 2nd hole we had taken off our jackets (yes even Teresa did) and we enjoyed the warmth of the day. As well we were blessed with the most amazing skies with their clouds. It was like looking at a piece of art up in the sky.
What a wonderful surprise when this Barred Owl flew by. I was able to keep it in my sight enough to get a picture of it. Sadly I didn't have a zoom lens on my camera so this is cropped in from a big distance away. We were just thrilled to see this. We also enjoyed seeing an Eagle fly overhead.











No comments:
Post a Comment