It's been a week since I updated my blog. My it's been busy. Last Thursday, early in the morning I slipped off the stair down by the beach and sprained my ankle. As a result, I was off my feet for 2 days icing it every couple of hours. The swelling was pretty significant but the ice helped. Ralph bought me a special brace to support my ankle to help with walking.
Since I wasn't able to be as active, it gave me an opportunity to work on some of my sunrise and beach photo's. We have been so blessed with amazing skies.
We've played golf a fair bit these past couple of days with rounds being completed on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. We have a tournament today. After this I need to take a few days to rest my ankle as it was pretty swollen again when I woke up this morning. With the weather being so nice, the alligators have started coming out to warm themselves as well. We saw many of them at the Witch while playing there. We also saw quite a few turkeys. Their colouring is beautiful. Much prettier than the ones we have at home.
We enjoyed a really nice visit with Liz on Sunday. We shared a potluck dinner at the Simonse's condo all together. What a lovely evening we had. As we were there, John noticed how red the moon was as it was coming up. I raced back to our condo to try to capture it, but it came up so fast, it was a bit of a challenge. I was better prepared on Monday but it wasn't half as beautiful as it was on Sunday evening. I'm glad that we were able to see it all together that evening.
The weather has been really nice this year with the temperatures averaging in the mid 60's to low 70's. These are perfect days for walking and enjoying being outside. Today is starting off nice with a beautiful sunrise. We're having a fantastic time.















No comments:
Post a Comment