The photo's must be centered around the following:
1. Fill the Frame with colour
2. Things in three's
3. Black and White
4. Taken at midday
5. Abstract
6. Snails eye view
7. Reflection
8. Lit by window
9. Older than me
10. Food
11. Shadows
12. Plain background
13. Balance
14. Urban
15. Extreme Edit
16. Eye catching
17. Behind the scenes
18. Pattern
19. Wildlife
20. Break the rule of 1/3's
21. Just 2 colours
22. Move the camera
23. Self Portrait
24. Movement
25. Stripes
26. Weather
27. Silhouette
28. Depth
29. Vintage
30. Texture
I completed a few of the photo's. I guess I'll be busy over the next while getting them done.
![]() |
| 6. Snails Eye View |
![]() |
| 15. Extreme Edit |
![]() |
| 3. Black and White |
![]() |
| 5. Abstrac |
![]() |
| 23. Self Portrait |
![]() |
| 7. Reflection |
![]() |
| 16. Eye Catching |
![]() |
| 9. Older than me |
![]() |
| 19. Wildlife |
![]() |
| #21 Just 2 colours |
![]() |
| 24. Movement |
![]() |
| 26. Weather |
![]() |
| 30. Texture |
A few others that I took while I was out yesterday.
















1 comment:
Sounds like a challenging course. Your first photos are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing others during your course.
Post a Comment