Yesterday Ralph and I went downtown. He was meeting a friend for lunch so I tagged along and did some exploring. It was busy in the city. Crazy busy actually with people attempting to finish their Christmas shopping. Thankfully we are done so we weren't into the craziness of all the people trying to get their last minute gifts.
I decided to go and explore the Christmas Market by City Hall. I'd seen it a couple of times as I passed by on may way to an appointment. It intrigued me with all the little wooden shacks that were set up. Great I thought!! I anticipated handmade crafts celebrating the Christmas season. I was sadly disappointed. I was glad that Ralph was having lunch. It wasn't anything like the Distillery District. Half of the "shacks" were closed (I guess because it's the end of the Christmas rush) and there wasn't anything really that interesting. Instead I browsed around for a short while and then took a nice walk down in the "lanes".
 |
| Poaiing in front to the Christmas tree in the Eaton Centre. |
 |
| The tree at City Hall |
 |
| A Merry Go Round I front of City Hall |
 |
| I loved the graphics on this food truck!! |
 |
| The painting on the back of the food truck looked 3 dimensional |
No comments:
Post a Comment