Saturday, 23 December 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This morning our alarm went off just before 5:00 a.m.  Ralph and I wanted to go the St. Lawrence Market and also take some photo's of the beautiful tree's downtown with their lights shining brightly. It was a cold morning and we made extra sure to be dressed warmly.  We were downtown by 6:00 a.m. and parked near the Eaton Centre and started walking towards the market.  First we checked out the tree by City Hall but sadly the lights weren't turned on.  Not too worry as there were plenty to be seen as we walked south along Bay Street.



This tree looked almost perfect!!

Inside BCE place.  I loved the lights handing from the ceiling.

A Christmas ball chandelier hanging in BCE Place.

So beautiful!!

Picking up the groceries

Gifted musician playing Christmas music
I asked if I could photograph him and he was happy to oblige!!

Everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit




My most favourite building in all of Toronto


Beautiful Christmas balls.

Pigeons keeping warm on the sewer grates.





Very real looking Christmas display.







1 comment:

Arja said...

Beautiful photos, Grace. I always wonder what the rooms on the front of that flatiron building look like on the inside. They must be tiny or else they are part of the stairwell.