Saturday, 7 May 2011

Surprise!

What a nice surprise, Laura and Jay and the girls came down for the day for "Mothers Day".  How nice.  I wasn't expecting to see them this weekend so I was pleasantly surprised. I love it when the whole family is tonight and the visits are always alot of fun.  We were able to do some planning for our August trip and we booked the Hampton for our drive down. We chose the "prepay" option and got a great rate for the night at $68.00 plus tax. We plan to drive to Winston-Salem on the first day and that way we'll only have about 4 hours of driving for the next day.

Poor Hailey wasn't feeling well today.  She has been off for the last couple of weeks.  Today she was complaining about a sore ear.  Laura is planning on taking her to the clinic when they get home.


Laura made a cake for us to eat - it was amazing.  She decorated it with Fondant that she made herself and the cake was "rainbow" which was selected by Jordan. It was so moist amd delicious.  Thank you for spoiling me.

No comments: