We woke up early on Saturday morning. Ralph was up much earlier than I was, but he had big plans for the day. He took Oakley for a nice long walk, scrubbed the deck and got that all clean and this was all before 7:00 a.m. We then drove to Bloor West Village and did a quick grocery shop and then headed to John and Grace's store where we purchased a birthday present for my Mom. Then it was back home and into the gardens! I cleaned out 3 gardens, another 6 to go. I guess it will take me a few more days. I plan to work on it again on Monday.
In the afternoon we went golfing at Tangle Creek Golf Course in Thornton. That was quite the challenging course, but we all perservered and had a lot of fun.
It was such a beautiful day and we have so much to be thankful for after all the rain. I look forward to a few more weekends with this type of weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment