Saturday, 7 May 2011

Bloor West Village

What a beautiful day today! Ralph suggested that we go to Bloor West Village this morning.  He wanted to treat me to a new outfit for "Mothers Day".  My favourite store "Caleche" is in Bloor West Village so off we went.  We had fun shopping, although I found he was in a bit of a rush. I thought it would be nice to look for a new shirt for him, but we didn't have time.  We got a coffee at Starbucks and bought some vegetables but then he wanted to go home.  I thought it was a little odd as he usually loves to browse the shops. 


Much to my surprise, about 5 minutes after we got home Laura and Jay arrived with the girls.  He was trying to keep it a secret but also wanted to make sure that we were home in time to enjoy a nice visit with them.  What a wonderful surprise for  "Mothers Day".  I love it when the whole family is together. We had such a wonderful day all together.  I love my family.

No comments: