Monday, 12 April 2010

Monday update






















We woke up to fog, lots of fog. It must be the warm air that is coming in because today turned out to be amazing. Our tee-off was at 7:30, nice and early. We finished our round at 11:00. It was a nice course, very narrow with lots of water. It was the perfect course to start our week on. Ralph shot a 90 and I shot a 97 so it was a good start to the week. We tried to get into the Hooty and the Blowfish tournament in the afternoon only to discover that they had sold out of tickets. They only had 1 ticket left. Oh well, we returned to our hotel and relaxed by the pool this afternoon. It was really nice and warm this afternoon.

We're planning to go for dinner in Murrel's Inlet. The weather is suppose to get progressively warmer as the week goes on. I`ll have to be careful as I`ve already got a bit of a sunburn.

No comments: