So how are you all doing? Ralph and I are doing well. Sorry I've been remiss in updating the blog. We've been so busy with Ralph's Mom being sick that I haven't really taken any pictures since our last vacation. For those of you who know me well, this is very unusual. I hope to get back on track and get my camera going again.
So what's new with us!! We're planning a vacation soon and we're looking forward to that. We're off to Myrtle Beach again, staying at the Carribean resort on the beach. We've got 5 days of golf planned, all at courses we haven't played before. We thought it might be nice to try something new. One course, we won free passes to, so that saves us a bit of money. Also while we're there, we plan to have our pictures taken at the beach. I'm looking forward to that. Stay tuned and watch my blog for updates on our vacation.
We went to the driving range this morning to get rid of the cobweb's. I had to say, my golf lessons certainly have been worth it and I was hitting the ball pretty good. I think too, that injuring my ankle at Christmas has helped as well as I'm able to get more distance and have a pretty straight shot. I'm looking forward to breaking 100 :-)
Ralph's brother Ron and his wife Deirdre are coming from Vancouver with their two girls. They will be staying at our house while we're away but will still be here when we get home so we're looking forward to a nice visit with them as well.
We enjoyed our visit with Laura and Jay yesterday. We haven't seen them that much in the past couple of months and we've really missed them. I'm so glad that we were able to visit even though we shortened it up because Jay was suffering from the flu.
The painting at our house is finished and overall we are happy with the results. It feels good to have things finally come together. We're looking forward to hanging up some curtains and finishing the stairs next.
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this beautiful spring that we are experiencing.
No comments:
Post a Comment