I picked up Jordan on Friday to join us for a week of vacation. I had a really nice visit with Laura in the morning and then we headed for home. In the early evening, we dropped by at Ron and Anne's and enjoyed a drink by the pond. Jordan enjoyed feeding the fish. Unfortunately we had to spend the evening at the hospital as Dad Helmus got very ill today. He is suffering from severe muscle spasms in his leg between his knee and hip. It was very painful to watch. The doctors have given him some very strong medication to help with the pain and he was able to come home again. I hope and pray that this medication works, because he can't even walk right now because the pain is so great.
On Saturday we slept in because we wanted to ensure that Jordan had a nice relaxing day. We baked Rice Crispy squares together. We had a lot of fun.
We're off on vacation now and will return next week. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment