Brrrrr, that's all I can say!! We went up North for the long weekend and what a disappointment it was. It was 50 degree's this morning when we woke up and yesterday we had rain all day. Not a great way to start the year that's for sure. It was nice to see that the trailer survived the winter. A few signs of mice, but this time we were much better prepared as I had moved everything up to the top shelf. Ours garden's looked great!! I can't wait to see some of the flowers open. There is very little weeding that needs to be done.
This week I'm on vacation. I'll work in the gardens and get things ready for next week when Jordan comes along with us for a week of holidays. We are so looking forward to our visit together.
This week I'm on vacation. I'll work in the gardens and get things ready for next week when Jordan comes along with us for a week of holidays. We are so looking forward to our visit together.
No comments:
Post a Comment