Monday, 7 May 2007

The work progresses!











Well, things are moving along. It certainly is interesting to see all the curious people slow down and in some cases even stop to see what is going on. So far three of our neighbours have asked Henderson for a quote to do their homes. Tomorrow if everything goes well, they hope to start the next phase of the stucco'ing and that is to apply the first coat of cement. We still have some styrofoam that needs to be added on the back wall and over each of the landings, but it is certainly coming along. Oakley likes to keep a close eye on what is doing on and I've given up trying to keep him out of the front window. Right now, this is his spot to watch as the work is being done. I guess I'm to blame, because in some ways I find it quite funny... How will I ever retrain him once the work is done??

No comments: