Wednesday, 2 May 2007

More styrofoam...




Today was spent putting up more and more styrofoam. Tomorrow they hope to be finished most of this step and then they can start adding trim. We have quite a bit of trim in the backyard right now so they can keep up the pace. It's amazing how many people stop and ask questions. Everyone is so curious to see what it will look like when it's finished. It's really funny to be outside, because it seems like it is snowing. With a trowel, they shave off excess styofoam and smooth out the surface. Small bits of this stuff flies around the house. It's everywhere and you find it in your hair, being tracked into the kitchen etc. I hope I have tolerant and patient neighbours....

Teresa and I went out to the Children's Place today and looked for shower presents. We have one on Friday for Michelle Wilson (Kortleve) and also one for Jessica Vanlunen (Speelman) coming up onthe long weekend. We had so much fun picking out outfits for the babies. I just love that place and the deals are unbelievable. I wish they had a place like this for adults....wouldn't that be fun!! Once we got home, we took Oakley for a nice long walk. I'm tired now, but feel good that we still took the time for the exercise.

No comments: