Yesterday, I noticed this large bag on my driveway beside the wall of the house. Hmmm I thought to myself, that's a nice bag to store all the styrofoam... Then later I thought that it looked pretty heavy so I checked inside. It was full of nice black garden soil. I wonder where it came from and who was missing this nice black loam? So, Ralph and Ron called the company last night and told them that they had delivered the soil to the wrong house. We told them that they needed to come and pick it up. It weighs about a ton and is about 1 yard of soil. I called again today to ask them to come as it is in the way of the work being done. They said we could "keep it" as it costs too much for them to come back and pick it up. So, we worked out a deal with Henderson. One of his workers is going to spread 50% of it over my gardens and he'll take the other 50% home. A win/win for both of us. The only question is - how will he get the 1/2 bag loaded into his truck?
No comments:
Post a Comment