We went down to the beach in time to set up and take some pictures of the sun coming up. There wasn't many clouds in the sky, but there still was a lot of colour.
After church we came home and enjoyed a nice coffee all together and then I went for a walk (about 5-6 km) to Pier 14. I spent about 2.5 hours there taking photographs. It was so much fun!!
We enjoyed a really nice dinner at the Condo of Chateau Briand, asparagus and roasted potatoes. It tasted so good. It was nice to relax around the table and and enjoy a home cooked meal.
After dinner I went for another walk along the beach with the intent of looking for shells. I didn't find any but enjoyed the sunset instead.
![]() |
| It's pretty amazing how the waves are creating this deep walls of sand along the shoreline. |
Tomorrow we are playing at Long Bay Golf Course. Ralph has declared that he is playing his game ball for the Par 4's and Lawrence "confessed" to playing Par 5's. Grace plans to play the Par 3 balls. Teresa has decided not to track anything tomorrow. The weather is suppose to warm up so we're looking forward to a fun day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment