Monday, 27 February 2017

Morning sunrise and Ho'opi'i Falls


This morning I almost slept in.  I had 10 minutes to get myself ready.  I was in a bit of a rush.  At the beach first thing this morning my camera almost got knocked over by a rogue wave.  Sadly Ralph's intervalometer ended up in the water and got pretty wet.  My first casualty of the week.

It was a beautiful morning.








Later in the morning we headed off to Ho'opi'i Falls.  It was so pretty and fun to photograph.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the crab. Reminded me of Dad in Florida. Did you swim in the ocean at all? The beach always looks a little rocky. Waterfalls are beautiful to.

Teresa

RalphandGrace said...

No time for swimming on this trip. Maybe on Wednesday. Water is a bit cold. We look for rocky beaches for composition.

Arja said...

Just beautiful!