Saturday, 25 February 2017

Hiking the Kalalau trail and enjoying the sunset at Ke-e Beach

After an amazing lunch  by our chef Than, we headed to the Napali coast for a hike along Kalalau trail.  I had been stressing about this walk for some time now as it was steep and rocky.  Claudia had supplied me with an energy drink which I took along with multiple Vitamin B12 pills.  I was pumped and ready to go.  The trail was steep, slippery in spots and very rocky.  I took a deep breath and started up the incline.  It took us about 30-40 minutes to walk 1/2 mile.  That's how challenging it was but it was certainly worth the energy exerted.






Later in the day we photographed the sunset at Ke'e beach.  It was amazing.









Can you see the fan?  This was very challenging to capture.


 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. What a view you had

Arja said...

I love your wave shots, Grace!

Anonymous said...

HI Grace. Tried about three times to leave a comment with my cell phone but couldn't get it to go through. I'm sure the view was worth the climb. Love the water shots, especially your fan.

Teresa