This is our last couple of days. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. It's been a fun 3 months and we look forward to coming back again next winter. Sunday was a quiet day spent at the condo. In between services we walked the beach and enjoyed the sunshine. It was a little colder and sweaters were needed. We found some more sharks teeth to add to Brody's collection. We were able to find a couple of larger teeth which was exciting. On Monday morning the temperature was sitting at 6c and was pretty chilly. We went back to the Pier to watch the sunrise. We certainly felt the cold with the wind blowing. We both took a few pictures. Ralph was using our filters as he wanted to flatten out the water. As well, he chose to use a "wide angle" lens which allows him to pick up a large percentage of the foreground. I think his photographs turned out quite nice. We also went to Murrells Inlet to enjoy the pelicans for a while and also went in search of the Wisteria. It's just starting to come in bloom and is really beautiful.
Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Wednesday, 30 March 2022
Myrtle Beach - March 27 - 31
I was moving all around the beach trying to get different perspectives. In the end I really like how this picture turned out. I was using a 24-105 lens which gave me lots of opportunity to zoom in and out until I was happy with the composition. I really like how the starburst came through the Pier. This was achieved by setting my aperture value to f22.
Tuesday and Wednesday were golfing days. We golfed at the Pearl and also at Prestwick. We enjoyed both courses, but the weather was so different. On Tuesday we had hand warmers in our gloves and we were drinking coffee with a splash of Irish cream to help keep us warm and on Wednesday we were in skirts and tshirts enjoying the warmer temperatures. We were surprised to see the gaters out on the course on Tuesday. There was a lot and they were quite big.
Ralph and I went to the Pier for one last time this morning. We wanted to take a photo of the two of us together. Wow was the tide ever high making it challenging. Afterwards we went and played our round at Prestwick.
Prestwick is a very beautiful and challenging course. The best part is that it's only about 20 minutes from the condo.
It's been a great winter. We hope to leave early in the morning. Back to Toronto and some colder weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment