This summer we have been blessed with some beautiful hot days. On Canada Day Ralph and I got up early to miss the crouds and went down to the lake for a couple of hours to see the sun rise. There wasn't much cloud in the sky to add a lot of interest but it was so peaceful while sitting there. It was easy not to think about Covid and just enjoy the beauty that the Lord has given us.
O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art




1 comment:
Beautiful sunrise! Love that hymn!
Post a Comment