Today I was asked to lead a Photography Workshop and Photo Walk with our church. I was pretty excited to do this. I love to share what I have learned about photography and it was such a beautiful day for a walk.
We spent the first hour talking about photography basics. Ed Abano joined me in sharing what we have learned over the years and how using these tips can help make your pictures more appealing. Later as we were walking, I smiled as I heard saw some of the tips being followed.
The weather and temperature this afternoon was perfect. Sadly there wasn't much colour, but we all enjoyed the time hiking. What a great way to get to know each other better. Afterwards we spent time together at the Potluck dinner.
 |
| Sunburst |
 |
| Our only colourful tree |
 |
| Reflections |
 |
| Thistles abound |
 |
| Our group of Photographers |
1 comment:
Wow! Grace, you had a lot of people for your photo walk. What a great opportunity!
Post a Comment