Saturday, 26 October 2019

A frosty morning

The alarm was set for early this morning.  I really wanted to get out to look at the colours. After a bit of a slow start we headed out and drove down Highway 27 to Kirby Side Road. The sun was just cresting the horizon. We were just a little too late to get a really beautiful sunrise, but that's ok because it wasn't the main purpose of our drive.  I was determined to get a few nice pictures of the leaves changing colours.  Sadly Ralph wasn't feeling that well but he insisted on coming along.  We didn't have a lot of time as I had an appointment at 9:30 but it was enough to get some nice "golden hour" pictures.



There was plenty of frost on the fields this morning and it was actually really cold for our hands.  When I asked Ralph what the temperature was, he shared that it was 0 Celsius.  It was cold.  After taking a few sunrise shots we continued driving until we found this field with the wheat and trees off to the back.  It was so beautiful to look at.








1 comment:

Arja said...

These photos are beautiful!