The condo was pitch black with the curtains drawn to ensure that Brody was able to sleep as he was enjoying the comfort of the couch in the living room. I was ready as I planned what I would need the night before. I quietly left the condo and was down by the beach at 6:15. Oh what a beautiful morning. The Lord was painting the sky this morning with some amazing colours. This was just awesome.
When I got back to the condo, everything was still quiet except Brody was waiting patiently for me to return. He was hungry so I made him his breakfast and enjoyed spending time with him. He was quite anxious to get to the beach to look for more sharks teeth. I explained that we had to wait for everyone else to wake up so that we would all go down together.
We decided to spend time at the beach in the morning as the forecast for the day called for rain and thunderstorms. It was a good decision. Brody, Hailey and I spent some time looking for shells and sharks teeth and then later the gang all decided to go for a swim in the ocean. The water was very warm and nice to swim in.
As we were enjoying ourselves at the beach, we had some beautiful skies. The weather was definitely changing.
![]() |
| Jordan and Brody enjoying time at the pool. |
While standing on the balcony Jay saw this bird. We're not sure if this was a hawk or a falcon. Laura and I quickly went downstairs to try to capture it as it was sitting on the bridge leading to the beach.
![]() |
| and then came the rain..... |
The end of a beautiful day.





















No comments:
Post a Comment