We had another high surf warning today and we stayed at the beach to photograph some of the waves. They were amazing and it was fun to do although we both got pretty wet. While there we saw a monk seal lying on the beach and a school of dolphins in the distance.
After enjoying some breakfast we decided to spend the day at the beach. It was beautiful and sunny out and both of us got a bit of a sunburn. I really enjoyed snorkelling and seeing all the beautiful fish. I swam in between a whole school of fish (more than 100 I'm sure) and it was amazing, There were so many colourful fish. I tried to video it but wasn't very successful.
After our time at the beach we did some exploring near Spouting Horn and discovered a cove with about 4 young sea turtles swimming in it. It was really nice to see them.
We finished the day by watching the sunset near Spouting Horn. We experimented with some timed exposure keeping the lens open for a long time to smooth out the water.


















1 comment:
Once again awesome photos! You are really having a great experience out there. Something you'll remember for a long time. Continue to enjoy and stay safe.
Post a Comment