Today we took it easy. The day was spent at the beach in Poipu. It such a nice surprise to see a Sea Turtle there, we were so excited. I ran down with the camera and accidentally stepped into a hole in the sand and twisted my ankle so I have been hobbling around for most of the day.
We enjoyed an early dinner at The Beach House. Afterwards we sat by the shoreline and watched the surfers. What a relaxing time we had. They were quite good and fun to watch. We were quite impressed with the girls as we found they were much more aggressive in the water.
Around 6:30 we drove to Spouting Horn to photograph the sunset. It was a lovely evening although there was alot of mosquitoes. It's time to start thinking about packing as we prepare to leave for the Big Island. We'll find out tomorrow if we will be able to go, but it looks like the volcano is far enough away so we should be ok. Ralph read today that they have experienced over 1,000 earthquakes on this island this week. That's pretty crazy.








1 comment:
I love all these shots! The turtle is beautiful and the surfers are great action shots! I can’t figure out how they stay on those boards!
Post a Comment