Wednesday, 5 July 2017

A city girl at heart

This morning I decided to pay a visit to Walter while Christine was napping.  He had invited me by to see his farm animals and I thought it might be fun to take a few pictures.  He has chickens, cow's, goats and "killer geese"!!  Walter warned me about "Oliver" as he tries to bite your leg but he failed to warn me about the cows and goats.  Little do I know about farm animals.

So, after a short visit I headed into the barnyard with camera in hand. I carefully closed the gate and entered into the yard.  All of a sudden I had goats pulling my laces, a goose trying to bite my ankle and then pulled so hard on my shoelaces that I almost fell.  Then I had a a cow pulling my teeshirt and the goats pulling on my shorts.  I've lost some weight the last couple of months so my shorts are a little loose and the goats almost pulled them off me.  What a sight I must have been.  It was quite hilarious.  Oliver the "killer goose" kept chasing me around the yard and then the goats started chasing.  Needless to say I didn't that many great shots.  What an experience.



Here is Oliver checking me out.  Just look at that evil eye.  He was out to get me for sure.




Eyeing me and coming in for a head but.  Yike's I better start moving.... charge!!!


Grabbing my shorts and shoelaces.


Yuck...thats not too tasty.,..



1 comment:

Arja said...

Oh, Grace. I would have loved to see that! I can just imagine you running around the yard trying to make sure your camera didn't fall while also trying to get good photos and dodging goats and geese. I think I would have kept the fence in between me and those evil farm animals. So funny!