Sunday, 19 March 2017

Soon to arrive....twins

Sandra and Sean asked me to take some "maternity" pictures for them before the twins arrived.  Portrait photography is not something that I am vey familiar with.  So for the last month, I have been scouting out locations, reading articles on the internet and creating a file with "maternity" poses that we could use.   The forecast for yesterday was "snow" and I worried that the location I had selected might be too slippery.  I wanted to take the pictures near the river close to the Kortright Centre.  Marian and I checked it out earlier and confirmed that all the snow was gone and walking wouldn't be that difficult.  I had chosen Lake Ontario as my secondary site but I think it might have been too windy.

We left at 8:30 on Saturday morning and I was thankful that it was a cloudy day.  Everyone was patient with me as I set up the poses, referred to my notes and pictures.  We had fun and I am pretty happy with how the pictures turned out.









We came back home and took a few more indoors as well.  It won't be long now before the twins are here.  I can't wait to meet them!!

1 comment:

Arja said...

Great photos, Grace! They will be precious to Sean and Sandra.