![]() |
| Our chef |
This is Than. She is our chef and is a very sweet lady. She looked after us very well. She always made a ton of food. There was always more than we could think of eating. Her meals were amazing. She loves cats and had several of them running around but they were usually down in her apartment. We all enjoyed her stories. The chickens love her as she takes care of them and their little chicks.
This morning I woke up at 4:00 to a big rainstorm. The rain was pouring into the room that Shirley and I shared. I had to get a towel and soak up all the water. I couldn't fall asleep after that so I went downstairs to have a cup of tea and found Karen downstairs already. She was also woken by the storm. It was too wet to go out and shoot the sunrise so we went out for coffee instead. I enjoyed a Cortado. What a smooth espresso. It was amazing. The Hawaiian coffee is delicious.
When we got back to the house breakfast was ready. The rain had stopped (at least for a little while). After breakfast we all went outside with our cameras as one of us had seen a snail (which was very large) and we decided to photograph it. I know it's hard to think of them as beautiful, but this one really was. He was at least 2 inches long.
![]() |
![]() |











3 comments:
I can't believe your time is over in Hawaii! It sounds and looks like it was a really great week for you. Wishing safe travels home.
Was a very memorable trip that you will treasure. Beautiful bird of paradise shots. Enjoy your last day.
Teresa
Beautiful flower pictures and that snail is pretty neat. Almost over love. Can't wait to wrap my loving arms around you.
Ralph
Post a Comment