We booked a round at Greensboro National Golf Resort. What a beautiful course. Given all the rain that we had, the greens still proved to be challenging for us. This is a very pretty area that you play through. There were only a few people on the course while we were out and it rained the entire time. At one point I was concerned that we might have to call it quits as the rain was coming down really hard but we played through it.
Today's competition was held on all the Par 5 holes. Each player could select only one club and was required to play the whole hole using only that club. Lawrence was today's winner with a total score of 30. This was a pretty challenging competition and we all had fun playing it.
\
Afterwards we went out for dinner at a restaurant called Darryl's Wood Fired Grill. The food was amazing and so plentiful. I had rib's and I would say that they were the best I have ever had. Yummy!
1 comment:
Not so sure Ralph looked good in a skirt...lol
Post a Comment