Sunday, 2 October 2016

A day of rest

This year, Ralph and I are sleeping in the room at the back of the condo.  This room has no windows so it is quite dark.  As a result both Ralph and I slept later than normal and missed getting up to see the sunrise.  Oh well, it was pretty overcast and Teresa shared that she had seen lightening earlier in the morning so I suspect that there wasn't much to see.

We went to Faith Presbyterian church this morning.  We've been there several times and really enjoy listening to the Minister and always feel very welcome here.

After church we spent the afternoon walking along the beach, enjoying the ocean, relaxing and watching dolphins swim by.  We also saw plenty of fish jumping out of the water.



We even went swimming in the ocean and played in the waves.  What a perfect day!









We shared a home cooked meal and had a quiet evening.  We're golfing at Pine Lakes on Monday and the course is only about 5 minutes away from our condo so we won't feel rushed in the morning.


We enjoyed a nice dinner together at the Condo.  Afterward Ralph and I went down to the ocean and enjoyed the the sunset.



Later we did our first awards night.  Ralph was the winner of the competition on Saturday. This competition was the total score for 3 randomly selected holes.  Congratulations Ralph.


No comments: