They are a really busy course and send groups out every 8 minutes. So we found ourselves waiting on every tee box. The reason for this is because they include breakfast and lunch in the cost of the round. It's a beautiful course, but not one that I would golf at again because I prefer to have some space between groups. I don't play well when I wait all the time.
The course itself was wet and suffered from flooding when the tide rose. Bridges started to get covered with water. They were worried about what might happen yesterday, but it seemed to be ok.
Later in the day we went for a nice swim in ocean. The water temperature was really beautiful.
In the evening we enjoyed a nice dinner at the Wicked Tuna. We watched them bring in a fresh catch of fish right to the restaurant. This is what they do daily. I doesn't get any fresher than that!







No comments:
Post a Comment