Our friend "Chicago" who makes the omelets every morning (except for weekends when George is there), was in a very good mood. I told him how much I enjoyed his omelets and he rewarded me with this most amazing omelet. You should have seen the expression on Ralph's face when he saw he. He told Chicago that he was disappointed that he didn't get the same treatment. This got a laugh from everyone.
We went for a really nice walk along the beach after breakfast. I'm so thankful that we did because around 10:30 it started to rain. It poured and poured for the rest of the day. The wind was really blowing as well and the temperature dropped at least 3 degree's. Can you believe this crazy weather??
In the afternoon we went to the Ripley's Aquarium. It was really nice and the kids really enjoyed it. They had some really beautiful fish there.
This evening we're planning on going out for a nice dinner together.
1 comment:
At least it looks like everyone is still smiling. How was dinner?
Post a Comment