Thursday, 2 April 2015

All packed and ready to go

Finally, we are on vacation!!  Wooo hoooo.... I can't wait to point the car south and head to some warmer weather.  We rented a car which is large enough to hold the clubs and our bags.  Hopefully it gets good gas mileage.  The exchange rate to purchase  US dollars was quite surprising.  Wow, I don't recall ever having to pay $1.28 for $1.00.  Crazy....

We are looking forward to visiting with Chuck and Claudia in Florida and then spending time with Laura and Jay and the family in Myrtle Beach.


This morning I ventured back down to the lake to check out the sunrise.  I wasn't expecting much as there was alot of cloud cover.  Surprisingly it turned out quite beautiful with lots of contrast in the sky.


I love the contrast in the sky.  

This was a sun flare that \I saw as I was walking back to my truck.  It was pretty interesting to see.

1 comment:

Lawrence and Teresa Simonse said...

Beautiful sunrise. Have fun and say hello to Chuck and Claudia.