Friday, 30 May 2014

Victoria, B.C.

We have been traveling at sea since 1 p.m.on Thursday. The water is been very calm so the traveling has been nice.  we will be in Victoria BC for a couple of hours tonight and then leave around midnight for Seattle. For ship will arrive in Seattle around 7 a.m. It's been a wonderful and relaxing. Early this morning,  in the distance, I saw a whale breach. It was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen. It was too far away to get a half decent photograph. I was shouting for Teresa to come see but it only did it once. throughout the day we have seen whales following at a distance from the boat. We saw an orca following behind  container ship and I was fortunate to get a photograph of that. Today was spent relaxing and we really didn't do too much. Sadly our trip is coming to an end. Tomorrow we will tour around Seattle and then catch a plane ride home. We should arrive around 6 a.m. on Sunday morning.

No comments: