Finally! I can say it! One more sleep. Today is my first day of vacation and it's time to start relaxing. I don't think that is going to happen though as I have been busy at work this week. First I'm off to the drug store to pick up some medical supplies, then off to the grocery store to pick up groceries for Betsy and then back to the house to make sure that the rooms have their final dusting and wiping. Ralph is busy cleaning already. He is such a good helpmate for me. Once that is all done, I still want to clean up the gardens - I still have 3 left unturned. My goal is to get at least one more finished today as well.
If you want to follow our cruise ship - here is a link that one of my colleagues shared with me
and it's pretty neat to see. It gives you details like the weather, where we are headed etc.
http://www.seascanner.com/schiffsposition.php?schiff=golden+princess

No comments:
Post a Comment