The 2nd round of spring. The day started out bright and sunny which was a good sign. We were on the road by 10:30 and pointed the car north. We were headed for Pines of Georgina Golf Course. This was one of the rounds on our Ontario Tee-Time card that we purchased at the golf show this year. We thought it would be best to play this round either early or later in the year to avoid mosquito's and black flies. We made a good decision to go yesterday. The course wasn't busy which was nice as we could take our time. The day was beautiful and we were able to take our jackets off and actually play in tee-shirts. I even saw a mosquito yesterday. By the size of the one I saw, I'm thankful we went here early. I think it's going to be a bad year for these pesky critters.
Our game was fun and we all really enjoyed ourselves. The course was a little wet, but not bad considering all the rain that we have had.
 |
| Fascinating to see how the bark on this tree was growing. |
 |
| There are lots of bird houses on this course. |
 |
| No leaves yet on the trees. |
 |
| A narrow fairway. |
No comments:
Post a Comment