Saturday, 13 April 2013

Down and out

Ever have those weeks?  Well, it's been one for me.  I have been down with the flu/cold since Wednesday. I went home early and slept away most of the day. On Thursday I made the mistake of going back into work and then visiting with my Mom.  I should have known better, but I hate to miss the visit with my Mom.  I stayed in bed all day Friday again.  Today, I've been up for most the day, but feel feverish now and I have a major sinus infection. Ralph and I spent the day shopping for tile for our bathroom (renovations are on the horizen) and then Teresa and I paid a vist to Izod (Friends and family weekend).  I think I'm paying for this activity now. Hopefully it won't last too long.

I really do dislike not feeling well!

No comments: