On Saturday we golfed at Innisbrook in the outskirts of Barrie. It's a nice short course with many par 3's. The weather was ok - chilly and it started to rain by the end of the round. That's ok though, as we had fun all together and then enjoyed a nice bowl of chilli afterwards. I think this will be the last round of golf in Ontario for this season.
This is where I was standing when I eagled this hole! Yes an Eagle - I was so thrilled. I hit the ball and it flew.... I was sure it was going to run right off the green but instead it hit the pin and went into the hole. This was on the 18th hole. I nice way to finish the round. We all played well with everyone breaking 100. Grace and Teresa shot 94, I shot 84, Ralph and John 82 and Lawrence 86. Way to end the season everyone!!!
This is where I was standing when I eagled this hole! Yes an Eagle - I was so thrilled. I hit the ball and it flew.... I was sure it was going to run right off the green but instead it hit the pin and went into the hole. This was on the 18th hole. I nice way to finish the round. We all played well with everyone breaking 100. Grace and Teresa shot 94, I shot 84, Ralph and John 82 and Lawrence 86. Way to end the season everyone!!!







1 comment:
Lovely photos. Despite the chilly weather, it looked like a fun day!
Post a Comment